The National Assistance Card Service have launched a digital campaign to raise awareness of the Card and how to respond, targeted at businesses, organisations and government services.
The "Are you National Assistance Card aware?" campaign, has specific resources created to make taking action as easy as possible for these industry groups.
These new resources include:
- a short animated overview video providing quick information about the Card and how to respond
- a feature video providing more detail about the Card, why someone might show you a Card, how to respond and where to find more information
- a dedicated website area with tailored information, and
- a downloadable, tailored PDF 'Information Pack'.
The National Assistance Card Service hope that the downloadable Information Pack helps makes promoting the National Assistance Card easier.
Along with more in-depth information about the Card, the Information Pack contains clear, actionable ways business, organisations and government services can play their part to raise awareness of the National Assistance Card among staff, clients and customers.
The campaign was created with the aim of improving interactions between the cardholder and people in the community who the cardholder may show their Card to.
A primary focus is providing information on how to respond when shown a National Assistance Card, which is highlighted in both videos and the Information Pack.
Some of the ways businesses, organisations and government services can become National Assistance Card aware include:
- Sharing information about the Card with staff, clients and customers
- Viewing and sharing our information videos
- Engaging with the National Assistance Card on social media
- Booking an online information session
The new Information Pack provides suggested wording to help make sharing the Card information with your community easy, as well as links to the overview and feature videos.
To learn more about how you can become National Assistance Card Aware, and download the Information Pack, you can visit the Information for Businesses, Organisations and Government Services hub on the website.