WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the National Assistance Card Service website.
This website with the URL address www.nationalassistancecard.com.au is owned and operated by the Brain Injury Association of Tasmania (ABN: 42 686 820 819).
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The term 'Brain Injury Association of Tasmania' or 'National Assistance Card Service' or 'us' or 'our' or 'we' refers to the Brain Injury Association of Tasmania, the owner of the website and the National Assistance Card Service, whose ABN is 42 686 820 819.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither the National Assistance Card Service nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and the National Assistance Card Service expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the National Assistance Card Service shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the National Assistance Card Service. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the National Assistance Card Service, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by the National Assistance Card Service. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that the National Assistance Card Service recommends or endorses the websites. The National Assistance Card Service has no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Tasmania.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on the National Assistance Card Service website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of the National Assistance Card Service website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify the National Assistance Card Service from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will the National Assistance Card Service be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the National Assistance Card Service takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable or, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the National Assistance Card Service’s control.
For any questions, please contact:
The National Assistance Card Service